born 1961, in Freistadt, Austria
married, father of two children
lives and works in Vienna
Studied and graduated at the Hochschule für Angewandte Kunst, master class Peter Weibel. In the late 80s first participation in exhibitions:
● Grita Insam, Modern Art Gallery Vienna / A
● Thaddaeus Ropac, Salzburg / A
● Art Basel / CH
● Art Chicago / USA
● Museum Ludwig Cologne / D
● Since 2006, dealing with the line as visual language paired with the themes portrait, body, eroticism, sex and pornography.
● 2007 Art in public space, solo exhibition of digital minute portraits (One-Liner) of passengers on the info screens in all Vienna underground stations, buses and trams / A
● 2008 Solo exhibition of large-format digital painting at Milleniumstower Vienna, / A
● 2009 until today Permanent exhibition Hotel Museum, Vienna / A
● 2009-12 BoP project with a patented wind turbine made of PET bottles for charging mobile phones in rural Africa and Asia. Study trips to South Africa, Ethiopia, Nepal and Malaysia. Invitations from the World Bank and Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Muhammad Yunus.
● since 2015 own studio with space for large-format pictures.
● 2018 Exhibition of the first pictures at the art fair "Parallel Vienna" / A
● 2018 Participation in exhibition "Mein Erstes Zimmer", IKO-Art / A
● 2019 Participation in the exhibition "Sankt Petersburger Erhängungen", IKO-Art / A
● 2019 Exhibition at the art fair "Art Bodensee" / A
● 2019 Solo exhibition at the art fair "Parallel Vienna" / A
● 2019 Exhibition at the art fair "Red Dot Miami" / USA
planned for 2020 exhibition at the art fair "Affordable" in New York / USA
multiple purchases from major collectors